This blog post is for Homeowners who want to learn, share, read, or write about foreclosure prevention or anything related.
Foreclosure Prevention – To stop foreclosure. As well as all activities done with the intention and purpose of stopping a foreclosure.
Actions and activities technically constituting as foreclosure prevention services or foreclosure consulting
- To stop or postpone a Homeowner’s sale or foreclosure
- To get any forbearance agreement from a beneficiary of the loan or mortgage
- Negotiating any sort of mortgage reinstatement plan
- Negotiating short-term plan on the Homeowners behalf as the extra allowance of time needed to reinstate the loan
- Obtaining any waiver of an acceleration clause
- Assisting a homeowner in obtaining a loan or any sort of funding to prevent foreclosure
- Saving a homeowners residence from foreclosure